Excede Sterile Suspension is an antibiotic containing ceftiofur indicated for the treatment of bovine respiratory disease (BRD) and foot rot, and for the control of respiratory disease in cattle at high risk for developing BRD. Administer per label instructions. Ready-to-use suspension. Shake well before using. 100ml
MyPharmStoreOnline is not responsible for item classification or description errors. Please consult your veterinarian and or the manufacturer's product label for the proper use of this product.
For more info click here ››
1.5ml per 100 pounds of body weight.
Use under the direction of your veterinarian.
ADMINISTRATION FOR THE MIDDLE THIRD OF THE EAR
• Shake well before using. Please read the complete package insert before administering EXCEDE Sterile Suspension subcutaneously in the posterior ear of cattle.
• Deposit as a single subcutaneous injection in the middle third of the posterior aspect of the ear, avoiding all blood vessels.
• Adjust the needle insertion point to avoid any blood vessels, previous implants, ear tags or ear tag holes. Do not administer intra-arterially.
• Deliver the entire contents of the syringe.
• When administered correctly, a subcutaneous bleb of EXCEDE Sterile Suspension will appear.
• When withdrawing the needle, apply pressure to the needle insertion point, and massage toward the base of the ear.
Ingredients: Each mL of this ready-to-use sterile suspension contains ceftiofur crystalline free acid equivalent to 200 mg ceftiofur, in a caprylic/capric triglyceride and cottonseed oil based suspension.